Been meaning to blog some links in forever, so here goes:
- Home science: super-heated grape plasma
- Vatican appoints official Da Vinci Code debunker
- One of my personal favorites: How to destroy the Earth — like totally destroy it, not the shitty little effort that Dubya is making…
- 1827 maps of London
- Some jazz thing one of the cuter guys at work sent to Linkmonkey (internal mailing list); I’ve no speakers here, since Warren “installed” a new soundcard, rather than actually installing it, so I’ve no idea whether or not it’s actually cool.
- Wordcount — possibly the coolest site in the world.
- Irritating ickle red dot thing
- Funny credit card things, but remember kids: Chip and PIN is evil and insecure!
- We don’t need no steenkeeng lighters!
- Mmm, babies!, from another pretty guy at work.
- Darth Tater
- And, finally, Brahma Beer‘s new website; possibly the coolest thing my colleagues have ever created. More to come there over the next few days and weeks…