So here’s some bollocks for now. Real post later; I’m off most of the week, after all.
Owen’s score: 14%
Not picky enough!
Your relaxed attitude to meeting people might make you lots of friends, but if you’re not fussy at all you could end up with someone who doesn’t truly interest you in the long run, or even treats you like a doormat.
What kind of God am I?
|What kind of God are you?|
|You earthly time was spent||Raining torrents of blood while sailing over the prostrate masses in an iron chariot|
|Your throne is||A humble respite overlooking the rolling hills of Elysia|
|You wear||The inky cloak of the universe|
|Your Godly superpower is||Complete dominance and sovereignty over time and space and the infallible right to do with both as you please|
|This QuickKwiz by pelagicboreas – Taken 50738 Times.
Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz
- Net Disaster.com
- A solution to those commuting headaches
- TubeTrack — Mac software is pretty, after all
- Just press the button!
- BBC Creative archive — hurrah!
- How to hack a Papal election: a really interesting security analysis of the Papal Conclave by Bruce Schneier
- Crimson Room — I got out; can you?