Write 20 random facts about yourself, then tag the same number of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts. If you’re tagged, it’s your turn.
, I don’t like you any more.
- I get scared going to unfamiliar places (it’s a control thing);
- As a result, I’ve left Greater London only three or four times in the last five years;
- Part of me is scared of what my life will be like once I get better;
- I can’t drink (any) caffeinated coffee without becoming obnoxiously bouncy;
- I have two stepbrothers, two stepsisters, one actual sister and a half-brother, who is the light of my life, even though I almost barely know him;
- I have only one ex-boyfriend I wouldn’t sleep with again, given the opportunity;
- I still love Scott with all my heart (and he knows it);
- I’m not half as talented as people think I am — I’m just good at blagging it;
- I’m not half as confident or secure as people think I am — I’m just good at blagging it;
- I’m not comfortable surrounded entirely by working class people or entirely by middle class people;
- One of my best friends can never remember what my favorite film is;
- I love Hong Kong kung fu movies (and not just because of the pretty boys);
- I went to an all boys school;
- I don’t remember much of my childhood;
- I grew up in a teeny tiny village on the edge of Dartmoor;
- My mam still lives on the edge of Dartmoor;
- I’ve not visited my mother in five years, because I’m afraid to travel there;
- I don’t want to live in the UK, but part of me really wants to stay;
- I still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up;
- I hate several things about the way I look, but broadly think I’ll do.
End time: 2135.
Ok, revenge time. Start thinking about yourselves:
- (Trish, fancy breaking the good news? ;o)
- (I’ll mail him)