You I have Bubonic Plague
you getone gets it
- Close contact with an infected host. Fleas, cats, rats and squirrels are the most common hosts.
- Incubation period
- 2 to 6 days
- Early symptoms
- Fever, chills, sore throat, headache, weakness, malaise, nausea, diarrhœa, gastrointestinal distress, cough, bloody sputum, shortness of breath, stiff neck.
- Symptoms at full disease onset
- Gangrene and necrosis of areas such as the digits, penis. Bleeding from body openings, red circular lesions form on skin.
- Final outcome of this horrible disease
- The rosy lesions, “bubos”, that have gradually formed on the skin begin to necrotise, turning the skin black, especially in the extremities. Internal lesions become infectious pustules that seep into the bloodstream causing blood poisoning, or “septicæmia”, and eventually death.
There is nothing you can do now but wait for death to arrive and hope it comes quickly. Make your peace.