After 7½ years together, Jen has finally merged our stationery collections.
I’m sure it comes as no surprise that I was a font geek as a child too, as you can see from the calligraphy nibs and the dry-transfer lettering in the photo. But I also found what I can only assume are GCSE English notes:
Discursive essay writing
- Begin by capturing the reader’s interest by something surprising or interesting.
- Write a few paragraphs putting forward the argument(s) you disagree with and explain why you disagree.
- Write a few more paragraphs on the points you support and explain why you support them.
- Save our strongest arguments until last.
- In the last paragraph, leave the reader with something to think about.
Aww, bless 🙂